An effective Social Media presence requires organization across your company and continuous maintenance and management. It is important to know what works, what doesn’t and how to optimize your efforts. Organization : Your Social Media team can be one or two people or twenty or more depending on the size of your organization and your Social Media needs.
Typically you would cover the following functions:
• Web manager, oversees and maintains web site operations, quality, tracking and linking.
• Social Media Platform account management
• Community Manager(s) – individuals who participate actively in Social Media communities and follow NCP (networking, contribution and participation)
• Technical support – support for technical development and reliable operations
• Teamwork for assessment, strategy development and Social Media planning and implementation.
This can be cross-organizational involving individuals from corporate planning, marketing, customer services and IT. #marketing